Relationship mistakes to learn from

 

Relationship mistakes to learn from:

-      Being too available

-      Overthinking it

-      Playing it too cool

-      Not playing it cool enough

-      Letting sex take over

-      Choosing the wrong guys (lol)


-        I wrote out these "mistakes" summer 2020 (age 25) after 2 failed "relationships"/ wrong guys. Now i know the real mistake; for my entire adult life, I haven't known who I was. I lived through men/ boys that had only spent a short period of time with. I'd meet a guy then live my life through them pretending it was meant to be. I put all my eggs in their baskets when I already knew deep down from the beginning they were always destined to fail. For years, I have cried, blamed, got angry at emotionally unavailable men and guys that I believed were "too good" for me. The truth is you need to build a relationship with yourself first.

So, although these mistakes are valid. The real reason I couldn’t form deep connections in relationships is because I didn’t have a real relationship with myself. (April 2021)



Feel free to contact me for any questions through my instagram @itsmedannig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My healing journey 1