Have gratitude for YOUR body

 

GRATITUDE FOR BODY May 2020

Exercise: start from the top or bottom of your body and have gratitude for every part, give yourself and reason to love and thank every single part.

Thank you, feet and toes, for balance, walking and dancing

Thank you legs for getting me around and looking good

Thank you, vagina, WOMEN POWER

Thank you, tummy

Thank you, boobs

Thank you, arms for my freckles and strength

Thank you, hands and fingers for being able the write and create cool things

Thank you shoulders for being elegant

Thank you neck for looking “normal” and not like a turkey

Thank you mouth for getting me where I am today

Thank you nose for being decent

Thank you eyes for looking great with lashes and letting me see

Thank you ears for hearing

Thank you eyebrows for being on fleek

Thank you hair on my head for continuing to grow and rarely letting me down

April 2021`- Thank you brain (and mind, I understand the importance of a healthy mind now, don't take it for granted) 

-Thank you spirit for guiding me.



 Feel free to contact me for any questions through my instagram @itsmedannig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog